Sunday 27 August 2017

The Most Effective Treatment for Schizophrenia


CONSUMMO EFFECTIVENESS

I have decided to share this post officially because the most violent element in society today is ignorance. I would be ungrateful if I decided not to share our success experience with Consummo, my heart always bleeds for those parents whose son, daughter or relative who have this stigma - specifically paranoia schizophrenia as in my son’s case — it literally bleeds, some of them just need someone to hug them and tell them that they are not worthless, the treatment I tried not only worked but cured my son permanently - Consummo. My son was one of those millions of people around the world who suffered mental illness and God healed completely with Consummo.

My son situation was very complicated. I understand how one feel as a mother and once caregiver, mental illness is so much more complicated. Many have been conditioned to think that traditional medicine has not found a cure for a disease. Consummo have challenged this train of my thought. When he (Chris) was ill, it was a tragedy, I endured, I was broken, I knew hardship, I was lost. But here I stand and I can tell you unequivocally that my son is cure. It is those of us who have been broken that understand the meaning of psychosis which why I posted on different blog that there is solution. My dark days made me strong. As I looked at the past and start writing this, tears of joy overwhelm me. I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better. It was one of my most difficult jobs and one that I poured my heart and soul into daily.  Though our son's mental illness drove us to bankruptcy, sidetracked his career and left me clinically depressed, his illness cost my time and that of my family, our son was hospitalized 13 times. He's repeatedly called 911 with fantasies – a gunshot wound, a heart attack. He has fantasies (he's rich), hallucinations (he's being followed) and delusions (Mom is a robot). Sometime he's slept with a butcher knife under his pillow. 

He already attempted suicide that one need to watch him, I don't go to work often. “I don’t believe I have fully processed the horror of my child suffering a level of torment so deep that it caused him to want to end his life. I was afraid of what will happen to me if I think about it too much. He said that his brain felt like it was “under a hair dryer.” He usually told me he felt “unsafe. How he talks — crisp or sluggish, or perhaps angrily to no one, like yelling “Stop following me!” down an empty hallway, he has done this on a regular basis.  I have read statistics that show our son is more likely to be a victim of violence than a perpetrator of it. I also read about the elevated risk of violence among people with schizophrenia, and knows the statistics that show their risk is higher if severe symptoms such as paranoia or hallucinations are not controlled, or if they have a history of violence or drug abuse. But that isn’t our son. “I don’t see that in him. What I saw is a kind, loving, empathetic boy struggling to regain his footing in this world. That’s who my son is. His friends gradually drifted away, due in no small part to his unpredictable and aggressive personality. This is what it is like to be the mother of a son with a severe mental illness — an hour-to-hour, minute-to-minute vigil, we check on him (me, my hubby,  his brother and others at home). It's exhausting to fight a war every single day. I told myself I had to get over what I wanted. My attitude was, 'I'll enjoy nothing while he enjoys nothing. We wanted to do the best for him and feel at our wits' end, which more reason we place an order of Consummo. My gratitude makes sense only after getting Consummo, within 2 months of using Consummo there was a noticeable improvement. The scars show pain & suffering, but they also show our will for him to survive. They're all part of our history now. The beautiful thing about my family is that we never gave up on our son. 

After he was symptom-free using Consummo, he explain that it's been years since he first heard voices — what he describes as “whispers” that would come mostly at night, along with brief flashes of images he describes as demons. If I was afraid of him, he says, it was because he had become terrified of himself. Do not allow anyone to make you feel hopeless, not even your Psychiatrists, they have discouraged me severally. He says he tried to manage by working out, by doing martial arts, not because he enjoyed beating people up but because it felt good, somehow, to get beaten up, and when nothing worked he asked me to take him to the doctor, where he heard words like “psychotic,” which terrified him even more and many other thing which I will not be able to say here. Taking into account how well my son progressed in that space of time and now. There is no more schizophrenic symptoms for more than 6 years now. It may work for you too. 

---Pat,

16 comments:

  1. Patricia, Great'great, you may not remember me but I met you in a support group a year or two ago. I thank you so much for sharing this testimony. Our family decision was based on this. CONSUMMO has just been deliver yesterday. I hope this mark new beginning in my son's life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kate.
      I am about to get CONSUMMO for my son.
      Would you be kind and give me some feed back of your experience?
      Thank you in advance. Karoly

      Delete
  2. How can i get this pl let know,what is the price and payment mode?Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get the medicine,what is price and payment mode? I will be grateful if you inform me.thanks-Armin

    ReplyDelete
  4. As salmu alaikum Armin..did you get that product..my kids also not talking n very week eye contact...i need this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can write/contact Dr Justin.wish you the best

      Delete
  5. I was diagnosed of paranoid schizophrenia when I was 25. I used to see nasty, dirty rat-like things running around when I went outside, I could see people in the streets screaming abuse at me and making obscene and threatening gestures. I was terrified, I tried to kill myself. I was sectioned and given antipsychotic drugs, which made me feel "a bit better for a while," but gave me a succession of unpleasant side effects. These side effects are the price I pay for keeping out of hospital. The longer antipsychotic drugs are taken, the more chronic the side effects become. And being unmedicated is an unlivable hell. Amazing things has started to happen since starting your Consummo treatment. First, the world no longer appeared as nothing more than patterns. I could look at a tree, a bush, etc. without seeing every leaf. I could look at a painting and feel it’s soothing emotional effect, or it’s terror, or whatever it was painted to convey. My stress and anger level dropped as I started to understand the world more and more. Thank You soooo Much Dr. Justin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mai Selim,I like to consult with you,would you please give your Email Address or contact number?May email-aminrahman2@yahoo.com.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I get the product and what will be the cost .I m frm India.I need it for my husband.He is using antipshychotic but has no improvement..

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can I get the product and what will be the cost .I m frm India.I need it for my husband.He is using antipshychotic but has no improvement..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buenos días como hago para conseguir el medicamento natural

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buenos días como hago para conseguir el medicamento natural

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buenos días como hago para conseguir el medicamento natural

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cómo puedo obtener este producto es para mí padre vivo en México

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cómo puedo obtener este producto es para mí padre vivo en México

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me parece que ésto es todo falso, nadie dice como está compuesto el producto ni como obtenerlo. Tengan cuidado.

    ReplyDelete