Saturday 13 August 2022

How My Mom's Overcome Alzheimer’s & Dementia with Consummo

 


My name is Christene. I support the Walk to End Alzheimer’s because as a caregiver I have learned a lot from the association and want to see more public awareness and education about dementia. I have looked after my Mom at home since her Alzheimer's disease diagnosis over 10 years ago. GP referred us to the Cognitive Disorders Clinic at the hospital where she was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. None of us expected Mom’s symptoms to be dementia – she was only 58. Getting a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia is filled with ups and downs, highs and lows. A journey with an elusive and ever-changing destination. This disease makes me and the whole family so sad. It was a long and painful journey before doctors reached this conclusion.


When I look back now I wonder why it took so long to realise that my Mom was ill. The strange behavior, she became more absentminded - the lapses in memory,  She was having trouble with writing and spelling, became quieter and more withdrawn, She would struggle to find the word she needed in a conversation, the inability to fill out simple forms, were all things that changed so slowly that I acclimatised myself to them all. Initially she was given the drug Aricept but we found it spoiled her sleep.  And later Galantamine suited her much better but no positive improvement before we came across Green Mountains Herbal & Treatment Clinic through a group.

Caring is an all-consuming onerous task but Green Mountains Herbal & Treatment Clinic made that easier and achievable with help of Consummo Herbs. It remains an overriding responsibility and cannot be denied, but the emotional and physical support from friends and family contributed to her quick recovery. It works wonders on her. Our Mom now remains fit and mobile. She sleeps well and her appetite is very healthy. Her speech is coherent. She now had recollection of names and faces, And now has the concept of time or place. Her smile lights up the room. As time passes her world gets better and we are grateful for this.

2 comments:

  1. Gd day Christine. I'm Chandrika from Malaysia. My mom is diagnosed with Dementia this year. She is 76. It pains to see her slipping away from the normal life. She is currently on medication but it is x helping her much. I chanced upon this Dr Justin's product and after communicating with him he shared your post. Hw long hv u been using Consummo? Got any side effects? When did you start seeing the result? Is she free from Dementia now? I hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My great grandmother had Alzheimer , my grandmother had Alzheimer , now i'm afraid the same thing will happen to my mother ..or even me in the future since Alzheimer were very much linked to genetic . The thought of my mother forgetting about me or even me my self forgetting some memories that i treasured most , it's unimaginable. I hope consummo can be around for long.

    ReplyDelete